GENERAL MINIMUM RENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Most all Property Management companies in our area have these MINIMUM standards:
1. MINIMUM credit score of 550, and no recent late payments without a good explanation,
2, 2+ years of good rental or ownership history at the same location (MUST BE ABLE TO BE VERIFIED)
3. 2+ years of solid employment history at same employer (MUST BE VERIFIED)
4. Household income should amount to 3 times the amount of the monthly rent. (If rent is $1,500 then household income should be more than $4,500) (PROOF OF INCOME MUST BE PROVIDED with rental application)
5. NO SMOKING ALLOWED IS ALLOWED IN ANY HOMES.
6. Most agencies will not accept Section 8. (Our office does not, and I do not know any that do.
7. Some rentals will allow pets, but usually never MORE than 2 pets.
NO DANGEROUS BREED DOGS ARE ALLOWED. (Exceptions are possible for Military, Police Officers & Firemen*) Pictures of pets will be required. If you have a pet, be prepared to pay an extra security deposit of $500) (Breeds blacklisted by most insurance companies: Pit bulls, Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Chows Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Wolf-hybrids, Mastiffs, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, and sometimes Boxers.
RENTAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED
Everyone over 18 years old, who will be living in the home, will need to submit a Rental Application and provide the following documents:
2. Copy of Driver's License or State I.D.
3. Copy of last Two Paycheck Stubs
4. FULL Copies of last Two Bank Statements
5. Copy of recent Credit Reports (if you have)
6. Application Processing Fee of $30 per person - must be a Money Order
(Note: If you do not know your credit score, you can obtain free credit reports at www.CreditKarma.com )
PLEASE NOTE: Incomplete applications, and applications submitted without required documents will be automatically rejected. ALSO - make copies of your application and supporting documentation as THESE WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO YOU.
Deliver completed applications and documents to:
Menifee Property Management
26910 Newport Rd., Suite C, Menifee, CA 92584 (corner of Newport & Bradley)
or email to: Menifee4Rent@gmail.com
or fax to: (951) 742-4697
*If a dangerous breed dog is approved, Tenants must carry continual Renter's Insurance coverage along with a $500,000 liability policy rider that covers the dog. Property owner and management company must be listed as "additional insureds" on the policy.